Our goal is to raise $10,000 and provide the following tangible needs for the Bryan NeoNatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) of the Greenville Hospital System.
- 1 - Sound Ear - $2000 - There's no barrier like the barrier of a Mother's womb to facilitate the neurological development of a baby. However, when a child is born early this barrier is gone making sound levels much more important.This instrument alerts visitors to the NICU, and nurses, of the room's noise level. For more information visit this link: http://www.noisemeters.com/product/soundear/neonatal.asp
- 1- IV Finder - $4500 - This is a "flashlight" of sorts that illuminates the skin so nurses and doctors can locate tiny veins more easily, with no risk of burning the sensitive skin of a preemie. For more information visit this link: http://www.accuvein.com/
- 5 - Breast Milk Warmers - $900 each - This is an advanced warmer that effectively warms frozen breast milk to the temperature that a baby would normally get from a Mother when nursing. Because of the conditions and size of most preemies nursing is not an option. This is the next, most effective, and safe way of delivering a Mother's breastmilk. This warmer is also waterless which reduces the risk of infections for these tiny miracles. For more information visit this link: http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/products/breastmilk-preparation/516/medela-waterless-milk-warmer
So, here's how you can help....
- Simply vote for your favorite angel. $1 = 1 vote.
- To vote: fill out the form below, INCLUDE the contestant number (a one or two digit number shown in lower left, when you click the thumbnail for a bigger view). Note: If you're giving on behalf of a wall of hope participant that wasn't a part of the angel voting, just use the number 00 as contestant number. You may also drop donations by our studio during regular business hours. Deadline is Friday at 5pm for drop off donations! Checks should be made to Greenville Hospital System. Checks can also be mailed to: GHS Office of Philanthropy & Partnership, c/o Lakeisha Boston, 300 E. McBee Ave., Suite 200, Greenville, SC 29601 Please include "RBL Charity" and the contestant number in the memo line! Please postmark those by Friday to be counted properly.
All gifts are tax deductible and a receipt is provided. **note for siblings: totals will be combined if they're not shown together. in other words, if one wins the other will win.
- The TOP 13 will be published in our Angel Calendar. Available for purchase at $10 each. Proceeds to benefit the NICU.
- The top giver will be our cover Angel! The grand prize will include a year of portraits at Tiffiney's: 1-standard session, 1-limited edition sunflower session, 1-limited edition Christmas or Santa session. Sessions cannot be exchanged for cash value, and if not booked in 2012 will be lost.
- Top 13 will all receive a special invitation to our, invite only, Wall of Hope unveiling ceremony at Greenville Hospital on March 27th.
- FOR EVERYONE: There's a special prize of a 4x6 disk of images, from your session, for every participant if we reach our $10,000 goal.
[iframe https://www.kintera.org/AutoGen/Simple/Donor.asp?ievent=475575&en=otJPKXOMKeLKK5OSJfKKI7MUKrJZK9PQJjIXJaPTKtI9G 785 585]